Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Little Nacho Libre on the Loose!

UPDATE: I just heard on The Tonight show that the little lad's name is "Sammy Black". He's all over the place this week!

Jack Black
and musician wife Tanya Haden are the new parents of a baby boy, born Saturday in Los Angeles. Yesterday, Celebrity Baby Blog had a suspicion -- and now People confirms it's true.
Black announced the arrival during Monday's Hollywood premiere of his new comedy Nacho Libre, telling TV's Access Hollywood, "Secretly, between you and me, it's already happened. I've got the babe back at home safe and sound, and I'm actually very anxious to get back to my lovin's (loved ones)."
I think Jack Black is gonna make a really cute dad.. can you imagine the birthday parties this kid is gonna have? Jack will put Steve Martin in Parenthood to shame. Anyways, go see Nacho Libre this weekend to celebrate!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home